Agricenter International is a self-sustaining, not-for-profit organization that provides economic development and improved quality of life by facilitating agricultural research, educational programs, environmental conservation, natural area preservation and recreational opportunities.
Action Principles to Achieve the Mission:
- Provide high quality service everyday.
- Anticipate change by remaining proactive in planning for the future, be financially responsible, measure our progress, and meet our requirements.
- Act on all opportunities to develop and enhance Agricenter’s revenue stream in order to better support the mission.
- Create and implement short and long-range plans in support of the mission adjusting for the dynamics as needed.
- Actively seek partners to enhance the mission effort.
- Maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Enhance public awareness of Agricenter’s role in society through efforts involving education, demonstration, environmental responsibility, conservation, wildlife preservation, and other agriculturally related items.
- Provide non-agricultural related activities to attract the public to Agricenter in order that they become aware of it many programs. We currently have the Farmer's Market, RV Park, Wildlife Observation Tower, Outdoor Classroom, Show Place Arena, public forums, and the exhibition center attract thousands of visitors annually.
- Develop alternative agriculturally related programs to attract and educate the general public. An example of an alternative program is the development of our 8-acre corn maze that provides education, recreation and generates revenue. The maze is open every September and October and is hosted through Mid-South Maize (Chris and Justin Taylor).
- Continue development of our Farm Research by enhancing partnerships, providing service and leadership and use our urban farm for the scientific enrichment of society.
Venue future eventsNo future records for this venue
Request info about selected events
Request will be sent to organisers of these events:
Please select at least one event.
Please fill in all the fields to receive replies from organisers.