The International Centre is closely linked to Canada's aviation history - during the 1950's, the site was used for the production of the wings, rear fuselages and empennages for DC 9 Jetliners. In 1971, the property was purchased from DeHavilland by a group of private investors. A chance conversation led to the development for its present use as a major multi-purpose facility.
Over time the International Centre has grown immensely in size and client base, and is now host to hundreds of shows and events each year.
Venue future eventsNo future records for this venue
- Hotel discounts
- Transfers to the venue
- and even more...