Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
Establishing a Pediatric Center of Excellence
Остин, США 26 – 27 апреля / 2012
Получите билет на выставку. Выберите необходимое количество билетов, заполните короткую форму и получите билеты на e-mail.
|Бесплатно||− 1 +||$0|
К сожалению, билеты закончились, но у нас есть другие выставки, которые вы можете посетить.
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
In a continuing effort to improve pediatric health in an ever-changing health care environment, providers, healthcare systems, and hospitals must participate in a broad-based, community-wide, multidisciplinary focus which has, among its goals, to: offer access to leading-edge technology, ensure that their pediatric patients receive the highest standard of patient care and comfort during their stay and pioneering innovation and leading-edge research to develop state-of-the-art best practices. To distinguish ourselves in various pediatric specialties and to be recognized as a leader whether through research, patient care, or community outreach, the Center of Excellence designation will be based on judgment of the quality of services provided and not size of program. No matter the size of the health system, establishing a Pediatric Center of Excellence (COE) is a way to create sustainable streams of revenue while providing excellent patient care.
Priority Speaking Invites:
• Massachusetts General Hospital
• Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
• Texas Children’s Hospital
• M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
• Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
• St. Louis Children’s Hospital
• Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital
• Mayo Clinic Pediatrics MS Center
• Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital
• Yale-New Haven Hospital
• Duke University Medical Center
• Stanford Hospital and Clinics
• Brenner Children’s Hospital
• Emory University Hospital
• Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh (UPMC)
• Kaiser Permanente
• University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
• And Others!!!
Who Should Attend:
This conference is designed for Senior Level Executives, Vice Presidents, Administrators, Directors and Managers within hospitals, health systems, federal and state agencies, as well as healthcare consultants. Academic Medical Centers, Teaching Hospitals, and Community Hospitals are also encouraged to attend. Don’t Miss Out!
• CEOs, COOs, CMOs, CNOs, Administrators, Chair, Vice Presidents
• Pediatric Directors & Managers, Pediatric ER, Clinic Directors, Pediatricians
• Pediatric Surgeons, Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Pediatric Center Directors & Managers
• Clinical Excellence, Patient Care, Pediatric Nurse Navigators, Registered Nurses
• Pediatric Wellness, Health Directors, Pediatric Counselors
• And Others!!!
Interactive Roundtable Discussion: The Patient’s Perspective; Physician Partnerships; Strategic Vendor Alliances
Interactive Panel Discussion: Discuss Issues and Questions Face-to-Face with Experts; Next Critical Steps For Your Facility; Utilize the Right Available Resources