Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
Луанда, Ангола 7 – 9 мая / 2012
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
On behalf of the Ministry of Petroleum, Republic of Angola, the African Petroleum Producers ( APPA) Fund for Technical Cooperation and AME Trade, we are pleased to invite you take part in the Angolan International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition ( AIOGACE). AIOGACE will take place at the Epic Sana Hotel Convention Centre from 7- 9 May 2012.
AIOGACE will celebrate the astounding progress that the Angolan oil and gas industry, and the country as a whole, has made during the last decade.
- Angola is now Africa’s second largest oil producer (in 2009 it was the first)
- Angola accounted for between 2 – 3 per cent of world oil production (2011)
- The country produces 1.8 million barrels per day and aims to increase to 2 million by 2014.
- The oil and gas sector contributes over 95 percent of Angola’s export revenues and over 75 percent of government revenues.
At the same time AIOGACE will look at the future of Angola’s oil and gas industry with a focus on the:
- The valorisation of gas resources and exports (Angola has the second largest reserves in Sub-Saharan Africa, 10.9 tcf) The government has announced tax incentives to promote exploration and development of natural gas.
- The commencement of Angola’s LNG exports which is expected to start in early 2012, after the completion of the project at Soyo (5.2 million tonnes per annum (mtpa)
- The New Frontier for Angolan exploration is called the “Presalt”, at the end of 2011, exploration licenses were awarded and in 2012, the first discoveries of oil were already made. The pre-salt basins, which are believed to be similar to hydrocarbon rich basins offshore Brazil, open a new frontier in petroleum exploration
The main theme of the event is “Utilising and Identifying new oil and gas resources for the benefit of Angola’s future generations”
AIOGACE will feature a three day conference, which will explore all aspects of the country’s oil and gas industry ranging from exploration to production to distribution. AIOGACE will be attended by the key decision makers in the Angolan oil and gas industry, as well the both the international and Angolan private and public sector. The event will also contain a three day trade exhibition. The topics covered will include:
- An update on current exploration and production activities
- Exploring the unknown “Presalt: Angola’s new exploration frontier”
- LNG and Gas: the future of Angola’s energy production?
- Technological innovations in exploration and production
- Developments and challenges in oilfield services sectors
- Angola’s activities in Joint Development Zones and in projects outside of Angola
- Finance and risk management in Angola’s oil and gas projects
- Angola’s fiscal, legal and regulatory environment
- Empowering Angola’s entrepreneurs and SME’s to succeed in the oil and gas sector
- Training and education strategies in Angola’s oil and gas industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility projects in Angola: Case Studies
- Data Management and Information Technology in Angola’s oil and gas industry
- Angola’s downstream sector: transport, logistics, supply chain and trading
- Roundtable discussion on “The challenges and goals for the next decade of Angola’s oil and gas industry”