Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
Копенгаген, Дания 26 – 27 апреля / 2012
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
On 26 and 27 April 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, the European Technology Platform on Renewable Heating and Cooling and Euroheat & Power will be holding a joint conference, under the auspices of the Danish Presidency of the EU.
The European Solar Thermal Industry Federation (ESTIF) represents over 100 members consisting of manufacturers, service providers and national associations, which together cover 95% of today's solar thermal market.
To fulfill its mission, ESTIF pursues the following strategic objectives:
- to be a recognised partner of the EU institutions for the purpose of policy advice and implementation of support programs for renewables in heating and cooling
- to promote solar thermal heating and cooling in Europe to achieve the target of 1m2 of collector area for every European in 2020.
- to support its members when dealing with EU institutions, programs and policies concerning solar thermal issues
- to promote the abolition of any trade barriers hampering the development of an open and large solar thermal market in Europe
- to enhance EU initiatives aimed at the integration of solar thermal in the built environment
- to develop and support instruments which increase consumer confidence, product quality and the impact of market stimulation tools
- to actively contribute to the realisation of solar thermal's potential, focusing in the first instance on Europe. Growth in Europe will be the best precondition for success in other parts of the world