Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
Бостон, США 29 – 30 мая / 2012
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
Your peers have told us that designing a robust and reproducible lyophilization cycle which guarantees high product quality and maintains drug stability is of paramount importance.
And with the number of biological drugs hitting the market exploding, plus a growing number of small-molecule drugs prepared in a lyophilized format,it’s clear that lyophilization has become increasingly important to ensure the stability of a drug throughout the drug development process. Can you afford to get it wrong?
Designed by leading drug developers Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Millennium, AstraZeneca, Allergan and Genzyme among others, the2nd World Lyophilization Summit will focus on the topics that matter to you now. A great blend of leading scientists from pharma/biotech companies and leading academic researchers will discuss how you can boost the productivity and efficiency of your lyophilization activities to develop the optimal lyo cycle.What will be covered on the agenda?
· Find out how to apply QbD to the lyophilization cycle at an earlier stage to facilitate product and process development
· Discover how to develop robust and consistent cycles during scale-up and tech transfer
· Overcome the challenges of developing formulations for more complex biologics such as vaccines and viruses
· Learn about solid state stability of dried biopharmaceuticals and understand how to fully utilize the solid state characterization toolbox to predict storage stability
· Gain in-depth insights into regulatory perspectives on QbD in lyophilisation
· Explore the use of mathematical modeling to speed up freeze drying cycles and predict cycle performance
· Understand the importance of pairing the product, package and process for lyophilized parenterals to maintain product integrity and ensure patient compliance
· Debate the pros and cons of freeze drying and spray drying and their different applications
· Your colleagues want to hear from other drug developers and leading academics in the field, and the 2nd World Lyophilization Summit will score on both counts. Hear from pioneering scientists from leading drug developers and academia as they discuss and debate the latest challenges and advances in the lyophilization space
· Meet and network with the key players in the field and leave the meeting with anarray of new ideas and contacts to take back to your organization
· The meeting focuses on delivering content that is of practical value, pushing existing boundaries in the lyophilization space and helping to grow your business and research