Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
FP7 - Project Management and Audits in Brussels
Брюссель, Бельгия 22 – 23 марта / 2012
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
Need new ideas to better implement your project and be prepared for an audit? We bring our expertise to you.
The training will introduce a hands-on approach to FP7 project management, highlighting the changes in the financial framework and implementation guidelines for FP7.
FP7 -Project Management and Audits
- Coordinating a project - how to deal with the difficulties.
- Negotiating an FP7 Grant Agreement - hints and typical mistakes. Successful and unsuccessful negotiations. What went wrong?
- Consortium Agreement - how do you protect your interests and Intellectual Property Rights?
- Getting started - set up communication and decision-making system, quality assurance. Organise the kick-off meeting...
- Keeping your records - efficient project management systems in practice, eligible and non-eligible costs, cost statements. Upgrading your system for FP7.
- Financial Rules of FP7 - all you need to know about eligibility, guarantee fund, payment methods, overhead calculation and a lot more...
- Reporting - milestones and deliverables, critical path. What to report and how - financial and technical reporting.
- WORKSHOP: Management case-scenarios: Participants are divided into groups to solve real life cases
- Project closure and monitoring - getting prepared for EC audits.
- Getting the maximum out of your FP7project - direct and indirect benefits. Making your project go beyond just the deliverables.
- WORKSHOP: Financial reporting - Participants prepare a financial report for FP7, based on ”dummy” invoices and time records generated for each participant