Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
World Consumer Diagnostics Summit
Бостон, США 28 февраля – 1 марта / 2012
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
Advances in molecular diagnostics, internet enabled consumers and mainstream adoption of “personalized” medicine are causing profound changes in healthcare. These changes are happening now, and creating opportunities for proactive companies from pharma, diagnostic and consumer product/services to stratify their markets and increase business.
The World Consumer Diagnostics Summit is the only conference of its kind. Bringing together the leading business minds from fast moving consumer goods, big pharma, pharmacy benefit managers and developers of the latest diagnostic technology, the World Consumer Diagnostics Summit provides the perfect platform to capitalize on these advances.
This will be a senior level meeting, attracting CEOs and senior representatives from the breadth of the key industries, alongside prospective investors. We’ve worked with the likes of Genomic Healthcare Strategies, Roche Diagnostics, Valimedix,Continua Health Alliance and many more, to design an agenda that will focus on successful examples of the utilization of molecular diagnostics and the core challenges in developing a successful business model.Topics being covered include:
· The business models of some of the biggest FMCG and personal health suppliers, and how these are equipped to take advantage of molecular diagnostics
· The technical advances that are enabling consumers to take charge of their own wellbeing like never before
· The regulatory barriers facing personal diagnostics, and how these can be overcome
· How consumer diagnostics can be used across industries: FMCGs, pharma and pharmacy benefit managers
· Methods to capture, analyze and standardize data through mobile health technology
View the full range of topics to be discussed at this meeting hereTestimonials from previous Hanson Wade meetings
“Successful in bringing together pharma and diagnostics for information sharing, discussion and networking. Very informative, good representation, great networking.”
“Very valuable useful information – one of the best meetings I’ve ever attended”
“Outstanding meeting with first class speakers. I learned a lot and I will certainly recommend the meeting to my colleagues….”
To register simply:
Call: +1 212 537 5898