Вы можете подобрать другие интересные события в нашем календаре, или воспользоваться поиском:
София, Болгария 28 февраля – 2 марта / 2012
Это мероприятие уже закончилось.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have the pleasure to inform you on the forthcoming edition of the International Exhibition PLAST that will be held from 28 February to 2 March, 2012 at Inter Expo Center - Sofia.
Organizers are Bulgarreklama Agency and ICM d.o.o. - Slovenia - companies with rich experience in organizing international technical exhibitions in EU.
PLAST is the unique International Trade Fair in Bulgaria and the region for plastics and rubber industry, which covers a wide range of technologies, machines and products of leading companies.
PLAST will be an ideal platform to establish, develop and renew your business contacts in the plastics and rubber industry. PLAST fair brings together leading manufacturers, suppliers and distributors. The fair is the place, where market leaders will meet.
– To strengthen relationships with existing customers
– To be the first to get market information
– To be the first to grab new sales prospects
– To find more distributors
– To compare with other leading participants
– To present your new products, services, innovations and solutions in the Business forum to professional audience
– Manufactures and suppliers of semi-finished or finished plastics and rubber products
– Suppliers of consultancy services and organizations for the plastic and rubber industry
Polymer and petrochemical industry
Cleaning agents and detergents
Our ambition is to turn the event into the largest technical exhibition on the Balkans. Therefore, at the same time in Inter Expo Center – Sofia, there will be held 5 forums on similar topics: IFAM (automation, mechatronics and robotics), MachTech & metal (machine building, tools, metalworking, welding, compressors), INTRONIKA (electronics, professional equipment and energy), Safety & Security and Transport & Logistics. They enable visitors to get informed and acquainted with all developments in the sector.
We look forward to your participation in International Exhibition PLAST – 2012.