NEWS “DIGITAL CONTENT DELIVERY. MULTIPLATFORM SOLUTIONS”21 February 2012
Conference Organizers: Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Radio and Television (UNIIRT), Broadcasting, Radiocommunications and Television Concern (BRT Concern), Mediasat magazine, TECHEXPO Company
Conference Partner: Telecommunication Chamber of Ukraine
■ New Participant of the Conference:
· THE CANADIAN COMPANY Espial, a leading provider of software and solutions for the interactive television, for the first time will present its projects to Ukrainian telecommunication operators and providers.
Some Espial solutions designed specifically for the emerging markets as they allow operators to easily create, introduce, manage and monetize unified video services on different devices.
Among the partners of Espial Company: Ericsson, Motorola, Conax, Irdeto, NDS, Verimatrix, Cisco, Siemens, Huawei.
■ Also in the Conference Agenda:
· LARISA MAKAROVSKAYA, Conax Area Sales Director, will make a presentation “Conax Contego™ Unite is security hub for Over-the-Top TV and hybrid content distribution”.
· KONSTANTIN GRITSAK, Director of Telecommunication Chamber of Ukraine, will talk about the prospects for cable television in terms of convergence.
■ Among the conference participants, representatives of companies:
· TELECOMMUNICATION OPERATORS AND PROVIDERS: Golden Telecom, Ukrainian Multiservice Network, Ukrtelecom, Kyivstar, SkyVision Ukraine, Volya, Farlep-Invest, КТМ, MYtv, Kvant, Viplan.
· BROADCASTERS: TV Channel M1, TV VSESVIT, Voice of America, Illichevsk Television-3, TV AITI.
· GOVERNMENTAL AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS: Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, European University.
■ We invite the telecommunication operators and providers, broadcasters to participate in open discussion “Present and future of videocontent consumption” and to discuss such topical questions as alternative to traditional television (advertising) model, variants of Pay TV development in Ukraine and also the possibility to define real TV audience ratings.
Attention of telecommunication operators and providers!
We invite to participate: telecommunication operators, Internet/online TV providers, cable TV operators, satellite TV operators, videocontent rightholders, aggregators and distributors; software and hardware manufacturers and suppliers, system integrators, industry regulating bodies, associations and unions.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English. Simultaneous translation is provided.
(: +38 044 461-9976 or @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: TechExpo, Ltd.
Share this page:
- Hotel discounts
- Transfers to the venue
- and even more...