Hyderabad International Convention Centre(HICC)
The main hall has an inbuilt rear projection screen of about 18 feet by 16-foot screen capacity along with the latest sound systems built into the roof to provide a complete concert-like experience on a flick of a switch. The main hall's roof has been built in such a way that it includes the following:
* Dimmable halogen lights across the entire facility.
* North, South, East and West cat walking facility at 6 meters and 18 meters.
* Have three levels with a fixed seating of 650 on level 1 and eight Interpreter/corporate lounges and two Audio/Visual control systems which overlook the main stage.
* The roof is fitted with catwalks and truss to withhold heavy weight for suspension of large physical items. This is to include a full exhibition mode as well as Convention mode.
* To further enable the exhibition mode at the main hall, the floor has been provided with pits with facility of power, water, outflow/waste, cables and phone lines across the entire 6400 sq. meters.
* Whilst the clear roof is 12.5 meters in height, the roof height above the catwalk is 14.1 meters.
Sede eventi futuriNessuna registrazione futura per questa sede
- Inviti gratutiti
- Sconti sugli hotel
- Trasferimento alla sede
- e persino altro...