Congress Center Rosengarten Mannheim
The m:con Congress Center Rosengarten is conveniently located directly opposite Mannheim's civic icon - the Water Tower - right in the very heart of Mannheim.
The Rosengarten is reknowned beyond the region not only for concerts, shows and entertainment events but also as a national and international congress centre where scientists, doctors and IT specialists from all over the world meet to discuss new developments, to exchange information and to further their training.
The m:con Congress Center Rosengarten is Baden-Wurttemberg's number one congress centre. On a national level, it lies in fourth place after Berlin, Frankfurt and Hamburg.
The CC Rosengarten has many attractions located within a short walking distance including:
- several large hotels
- a wide selection of restaurants, e.g. Da Gianni, Germany's best Italian restaurant (2 stars in the Michelin Guide)
- popular 'Planken' shopping mile
- renowned National Theatre and numerous museums including the State Museum for Technology and Work, the Mannheim Art Gallery and the Reiss-Engelhorn Museum (archaeology)
- an Art Nouveau-style park
- 1,200 garage parking spaces with direct access to the CC Rosengarten
Sede eventi futuriNessuna registrazione futura per questa sede
- Inviti gratutiti
- Sconti sugli hotel
- Trasferimento alla sede
- e persino altro...