You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
International Symposium on Atherosclerosis
Sydney, Australia 25 – 29 March / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
On behalf of the Organising Committee, we take great pleasure in inviting you to attend the XVI International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA2012) which will be held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, 25 – 29 March 2012.
In 2012 the ISA Committee plans to once again have an exciting scientific program including:
- Key aim: To provide a comprehensive, state-of-the-art overview of the current understanding of the origins, progression and prevention of atherosclerosis.
- Program focus: Updates on recent advances in key and emerging areas in clinical and basic science.
- Symposium outline: Plenary Sessions, Sponsored Clinical Symposia, Masters Lectures, Workshops, Late Breaking/Hot Topic Sessions, Poster Sessions.
- Highlights will include genetics of cardiovascular disease, identification of cardiovascular risk factors, therapeutic advances, epidemiology, imaging, biomarker identification, dyslipidemias, abdominal obesity, diabetes, lipoprotein metabolism and vascular biology.
- Travel awards for Young Investigators.
- A memorable social program that offers networking opportunities for you and your colleagues.
The Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre Darling Harbour is a superb venue, ideally designed for combining the scientific sessions, trade exhibition and social events of our Symposium. Located in the heart of Australia’s largest and most exciting city, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre provides delegates with easy access to the city’s many tourist attractions.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sydney in 2012!