You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
EP Shanghai / Electrical Shanghai
Beijing, China 19 – 21 October / 2010
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
The 6th China Xinjiang International Construction Machine Building, Machinery and Haulage Vehicle Expo
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The Largest International Platform for Power Industry in China - Organized by China Electricity Council EP China is the only expo of its kind in China, endorsed as “UFI Approved Event".
EP China 2010 (The 13th International Exhibition on Electric Power Equipment and Technology) and Electrical China 2010 (The 6th International Exhibition on Electrical Engineering, Electrical Equipment and Contractors' Supplies) will be staged from October 19 – 21, 2010 at China International Exhibition Center (Hall 1A, 1B, 2 – 5), Beijing, PR China. Since 1986, EP China and EP Shanghai have been held rotationally in Beijing and Shanghai annually. With their rapid growth, they have been recognized as the largest electric power and electrical exhibition in China, and endorsed as UFI Approved Event since 2006. EP China / Electrical China 2010 is the only power exhibition organized by China Electricity Council and Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd, and supported by major power group corporations and power grid corporations in China.
• Exhibited by 500 leading suppliers – ABB, Areva, Siemens, Hyosung, Schneider, Japan AE Power, 3M, Chint, Hyundai, NARI, NERC, Hitachi, Toshiba, Ormazabal, Pentair, Rittal, KGE, Exide, S&C, Sicame, Roechling, Wacker, MR China, Argillon, Daqo, etc.
• International pavilions from Germany, US, UK, Korea, France, Taiwan and Russia
• New events - ECEP China 2010 (2010 International Exhibition on Energy Conservation, Environmental Power Technology and Renewable Energy) and EPA 2010 (2010 International Exhibition on Electric Power Automation Equipment and Technology)
• Concurrent symposium/seminars – feature burning topics on Energy Saving & Green Power, Power Transmission & Distribution, Power Automation, Smart Grid
• Visitor Pre-registration is available at show website : http://www.EPChinaShow.com