The 6th Shenzhen International Coil Industry, Winding Systems and Technologies Exhibition & 2017 Shenzhen International Micro and Small Motors Expo
Shenzhen, China 30 August – 1 September / 2017
- Financial management;
- Travel issues;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
2017 The 15th Shenzhen (China) International Small Motor, Magnetic Material, Coil, Winding, Insulation Material, Electronic Transformer and Inductor Expo
About the trade show
- 8 316 visitors;
- 106 exhibitors;
- 7 500 square meters expo space.
- Equipment for winding machines, electric motors, transformers, testers;
- Insulating materials: paints, laminated fabrics, plastic surfaces, adhesive tapes and composite materials, micanites, impregnated fibers, plastics, resins, porcelain, asbestos, paper products;
- Other processing materials: electromagnetic wires (enameled), silicon steel sheets;
- All kinds of solenoid coils, parts and accessories;
- Micro-motors, medium and small engines, low-power, step, linear stepper, tubular motors, permanent magnet motors, servo motors, DC motors, high / low voltage motors, electric motors for household appliances, communication equipment;
- Equipment for production of electric motors, stamping machines, forging equipment, molds, spot welding, magnetizing machines, motors testing, drives and control systems, software development;
- Accessories: bearings, motor frames, anchors, cores, stators, rotors, switches, electronic components, transformers, carbon products, power supply units;
- Magnetic materials: rare permanent magnetic materials, ferrite magnets, soft magnetic ferrites, soft metallic magnets, soft magnetic alloys, non-crystalline, nanocrystalline soft magnets, magnetic strips.
- Production, service, sales of industrial machinery and systems;
- Aviation, automotive, aerospace industry;
- Heavy industry;
- Production / implementation of robotics;
- Research and development, IT.