You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
17th Beijing International Health & Nutrition Food Expo, 2016
Beijing, China 25 – 27 November / 2016
- Consumers in China are willing to pay more for organic food - expenses increased by 2 times;
- Chinese natural food market is evaluated in 600 000 000 000 RMB;
- China has already appeared in the TOP-5 global manufacturers of natural products;
- Analysts predict further strengthening of China's leading positions on the world organic products market.
- Contacts with 46 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 650 leading-industry companies;
- "Match-making" - personal meetings with professional buyers;
- Free access to the conferences;
- Wide coverage of audience – dozens of media cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- 48 000 visitors;
- 650 exhibitors;
- 22 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Organic, anti-aging foods, diseases preventing, immunity enhancing foods, traditional Chinese medicine, skin care products;
- Beekeeping products, food additives, sports, enrichments, dietary foods, vitamins and minerals;
- Prebiotics and probiotics, dairy products, drinks and nutrient solutions;
- Healing juices, teas, liqueurs, water, coffee, protein drinks, lactic acid bacteria beverages;
- Plant extracts, herbs;
- Products for mothers and children, baby food;
- Individual cosmetics, natural cosmetics, antiseptics;
- Goods for slimming, shaping lingerie, SPA, beauty salons, sports and entertainment;
- Clothing for healthcare professionals;
- Rehabilitation equipment, services for the elderly, medicine;
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products;
- Certification and control, consulting.
- Healthy food;
- Production / import / export / sales of organic products;
- Healthcare, medicine, including traditional;
- Restaurant and hotel business;
- Sports and recreation;
- Products and services for beauty;
- Food industry;
- Certification and state control;
- Research and development.