China International (Guangzhou) Fishery and Seafood Exposition 2017
Guangzhou, China 25 – 27 August / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- World seafood market has entered the active phase of growth during 2015-2016, showing opportunities for new companies;
- China covers 70% of the global seafood market, concentrating the main supply chains;
- Seafood market size has reached a record volume of USD 190 000 000 000 - it is the biggest consumer base.
- Contacts with 33 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 420 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience – 166 media cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 32 685 visitors from 63 countries;
- 418 exhibitors;
- 11 800 sq. m. expo square.
- Fresh, frozen seafood;
- Seafood processing;
- Deep-sea fishing;
- Water transport;
- Logistics, storage equipment;
- Packaging equipment;
- Recycling technologies;
- Certification and control, quarantine measures.
- Production / import / export / sales of fish and fish products;
- Climate control equipment;
- Hotel and restaurant business, catering;
- Healthy food, diet;
- Heavy industry;
- Research and development;
- Certification and state control.