8th China (Guangzhou) International Health Care Food and Nourishment
Guangzhou, China 15 – 17 September / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Consumers in China are willing to pay more for organic food - expenses increased by 2 times;
- Chinese natural food market is evaluated in 600 000 000 000 RMB;
- China has already appeared in the TOP-5 global manufacturers of natural products;
- Analysts predict further strengthening of China's leading positions on the world organic products market.
- Contacts with 60 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 1200 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience – 130 media will cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 60 000 visitors;
- 1 200 exhibitors;
- 50 000 sq. m. expo square.
- 1 000 000 000 RMB turnover.
- Healthy nutrition: dietary supplements, sports nutrition, fortified foods, plant extracts;
- Organic, anti-aging products, products for prevention of diseases, immunity enhancing;
- Powder, briquetted, liquid enzymes, natural enzymes, enzymes in cosmetics;
- Healing juices, tea, liqueurs, water, coffee, protein drinks, lactic acid bacteria beverages;
- Goods for slimming: collagen, coenzyme Q10, hyaluronic acid, cosmetics, slimming products, herbal cosmetics, shaping underwear;
- Low sugar drinks, healthy diet for diabetes;
- Healthcare, consulting, traditional medicine.
- Healthy food;
- Production / import / export / sales of organic products;
- Pharmaceuticals, traditional medicine;
- Restaurant and hotel business;
- Wellness / sports;
- Beauty products and services;
- Food Industry;
- Certification and state control;
- Research and development.