You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
The 17th Beijing International Jewelry Jade Ware Expo
Beijing, China 4 – 7 November / 2016
- Demand for jewelry worldwide is growing in geometrical progression;
- One of the major consumers is Mainland China;
- Jewelry sales in China exceeded RMB 300 000 000 000 (+ 7.3% per year), which is more than 50% of the World index;
- Chinese consumers proportion increase at the world diamond market is forecasted up to 25%;
- International jewelry giants - De Beers, Cartier, Perles De Tahiti - have poured huge sums into Chinese consumer market;
- Jewelry experts say the exhibition events are one of the few platforms, that industry leaders have a chance to attract new customers and expand market presence.
- Contacts with 30 000 professional buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 400 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience – dozens of media cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- 30 000 visitors;
- 400 exhibitors;
- 15 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds and semi-precious, artificial stones;
- Gold, platinum, silver, palladium, inlaid jewelry, gold plated accessories, pearls;
- Coral, precious corals;
- Jade, balin, heliotrope;
- Precious and semi-precious stones processing;
- Precious watches;
- Accessories, ornaments of base metal;
- Testing, cleaning equipment;
- Production / import / export / wholesale purchases of jewelry;
- Extractive industry;
- Wedding services;
- Certification and control.