The 6th China Xinjiang International Mining Expo
Xinjiang, China 22 – 24 July / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Xinjiang is one of the key regions in the global minerals mining and processing market;
- China poured 7 500 000 000 RMB of investment into 1250 mining projects;
- 200 companies with billions of dollars of investment have already announced intention to develop rich resources of the region.
- Contacts with 13 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 500 leading-industry companies;
- Strengthening positions on a huge coal market (40% of coal reserves in China);
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 13 000 visitors;
- 500 exhibitors;
- 30 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Geological survey, exploration equipment;
- Drilling equipment, drilling tools, machines, drill pumps;
- Smelting equipment;
- Drill rods, bars, tubes;
- Ventilation systems, filtration;
- Protective equipment, safety at work, fire-resistant and anti-static products;
- Elevators and trucks for mines;
- Monitoring devices, instrumentation;
- Special vehicles, heavy machinery;
- Explosives, detonators;
- Means of communication in mines, alarms, lighting.
- Extracting, processing and chemical industry;
- Heavy industry;
- Research and development;
- Consulting, financial issues;
- State control.