The 18th China (Guangzhou) Int’l Stainless Steel Industry Exhibition
Guangzhou, China 28 – 30 June / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Chinese metallurgy has an increasing impact on the industry worldwide (according to Financial Times);
- Chinese manufacturers are included to the TOP-3 global metallurgical giants;
- 1 200 000 000 tons of metal products are produced in China;
- 140 000 000 tons of Chinese production is exported. This exceeds the total export of the participants of North America Freed Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the European Union countries;
- Metallurgical products from China are mastering markets around the world, determining global pricing and market trends.
- Contacts with 27 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 250 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience – dozens of media cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 26 800 visitors;
- 238 exhibitors;
- 20 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Stainless steel, raw materials, production technologies;
- Specialized steel: structural, spring, bearing, high-temperature alloys;
- Sheet metal, rods, tubes, wires, cables, profiles, foils, rods, ingots, flanges, fittings;
- Melting furnace, refining equipment, digestion, heat exchangers, electroplating equipment;
- Boiling, cold rolling, hot rolling, extrusion, straightening;
- Forging, stamping.
- Mining and processing industry;
- Chemical industry;
- Aviation, aerospace, automotive industry;