13th China Xinjiang International Coal Industγ Exhibition
Urumqi, China 22 – 24 July / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Xinjiang is one of the key regions in the global minerals mining and processing market;
- China poured 7 500 000 000 investment into 1250 mining projects;
- 200 companies with billions of dollars of investment have already announced intention to develop rich resources of the region.
- Contacts with 30 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 450 leading-industry companies;
- Strengthening positions on a huge coal market (40% of coal reserves in China);
- Wide coverage of audience – the event will be covered by 100 media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 13 000 visitors;
- 1 000 exhibitors;
- 50 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Coal electricity production;
- Coal chemicals;
- Geological survey;
- Drilling equipment, drilling tools, machines, high-pressure drilling pumps;
- Drill rods, bars, tubes;
- Ventilation systems, filtration;
- Protective equipment, tools and accessories;
- Elevators and trucks for mines;
- Monitoring devices;
- Flame retardant and anti-static products;
- Explosives, detonators;
- Communication in mines, alarms, lighting;
- Handling / processing of coal, control and measuring equipment.
- Coal, chemical mining and processing industries;
- Heavy industry;
- State control.