19th China International Organic and Green Food Industry Expo 2017
Beijing, China 27 – 29 October / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Food safety has become a tangible problem for China - more and more consumers buy organic food;
- China entered the TOP-5 of global natural products manufacturers;
- Think tanks forecast further strengthening of China's leading positions on the world organic products market.
- Contacts with 50 000 potential buyers;
- Strengthening positions on a rapidly growing market of organic products (+ 30% per year);
- Placement on one platform with 500 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience – dozens of media cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 50 000 visitors;
- 500 exhibitors;
- 28 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Fruits and vegetables, juices, tea, coffee, protein drinks, mineral water, instant drinks, wine;
- Rice, cereals, vegetable oil, olive oil;
- Seafood, frozen foods;
- Agricultural products, meat, eggs, milk, honey;
- Baby food;
- Fungal products;
- Sugar, dried fruits, candies, chocolate;
- Soy sauce, vinegar, condiments and additives;
- Products for skin care, traditional Chinese medicine;
- Technologies and equipment for manufacturing / packaging of organic products;
- Natural fabrics, toys made of natural materials;
- Certification and control, marketing and consulting.
- Healthy food;
- Production / import / export / sales of organic products;
- Hospitality and catering;
- State control, certification;
- Research and development.