The 19th China International Nutrition and Health Industry Expo 2017
Beijing, China 27 – 29 October / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Food safety has become a tangible problem for China - more and more consumers buy organic food;
- China entered the TOP-5 of global natural products manufacturers;
- Think tanks forecast further strengthening of China's leading positions on the world organic products market.
- Contacts with 50 000 potential buyers;
- Strengthening positions on a rapidly growing market of organic products (+ 30% per year);
- Placement on one platform with 500 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience – dozens of media cover the event.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 50 000 visitors;
- 500 exhibitors;
- 26 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Protein, instant drinks, mineral water, juices, tea, coffee, wine, fruits and vegetables;
- Agricultural products, meat, milk, eggs, honey;
- Seafood, frozen foods;
- Baby food;
- Plant extracts;
- Vegetable, olive oil, rice, cereals;
- Candies, chocolate, sugar, dried fruits;
- Sports nutrition;
- Soy sauce, vinegar, condiments and additives;
- Technologies and equipment for manufacturing / packaging of organic products;
- Traditional Chinese medicine, products for skin care, products to prevent disease, strengthen immunity;
- Powder, briquetted, liquid enzymes, natural enzymes, enzymes in cosmetics;
- Natural fabrics, toys made of natural materials;
- Certification and control, marketing and consulting.
- Restaurant and hotel business;
- Healthy food;
- Production / import / export / sales of organic products;
- Certification and state control;
- Research and development.