Foteg - the largest international exhibition in the food industry with a comprehensive list of products. This event fully reflects all the processes of food production and packaging.
Leading companies from around the world will present the latest food production and processing technologies, automation systems, safe food additives and virtuoso cakes. The exhibition will be held March 16-19, 2017 in Istanbul (Turkey).
- 783 exhibitors;
- 100 professional buyers;
- 15 664 visitors from 44 countries.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Food production and processing technologies;
- Food quality control, laboratory equipment;
- Automation and control systems, software;
- Cooling and ventilation;
- Food packaging: plastic, glass, metal, cardboard, vacuum packaging;
- Marking, automatic identification systems;
- Logistics: sea, air, land transporting;
- Nutritional supplements: amino acids, colorants, emulsifiers, flavoring agents, egg products, starch, herbs and spices, syrups, vinegar;
- Organic ingredients;
- Soy products;
- Equipment for milling, transporting and storage of flour;
- Cakes, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, pasta;
- Yeast, oil and margarine;
- Scales, measuring instruments, sensors and detectors;
- Cleaning agents, eco-friendly floor and wall coverings;
- Staff hygiene.
Foteg - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Production / import / export / sales of food and related products;
- Food Industry;
- Restaurant and hotel business;
- Household appliances production;
- Healthy food;
- Certification and state control;
- Research and development.
Ulka, Valera, Mediclinics, Vortexvalves, Russell Finex, Piab, Flexicon, Bucher Vaslin, 3M Food Safety, Jarvis, Honeywell, AM2C, KERN, AWH, Orion, Olympus Europa SE & CO. KG, ATM, JSP.
HKF Trade Fairs - an international exhibition company with 15 years of experience, is a member of The World Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).