China International Robot Exhibition 2017
Beijing, China 13 – 15 June / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Think tanks forecast unprecedented growth of robots and robotics industry in the next 5 years;
- The robots market is the worlds’ most promising, developed countries invest huge sums in robotics;
- China has poured 270 000 000 000 RMB into development and implementation of robotics in manufacturing;
- 25% of total robotic industrial production is concentrated in China (+ 54% growth per year);
- Robots manufacturing in China is 30% CHEAPER.
- Contacts with 80 000 potential buyers;
- "Match-making" service – personal meetings with potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 600 leading-industry companies;
- Strengthening positions on a dynamic market - the growth of robots industry around the world amounted to 10%, and the turnover in China reached RMB 100 billion.
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 80 000 visitors;
- 600 exhibitors;
- 80 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Industrial robots;
- Welding, painting, bonding, assembly, testing, packaging of industrial robots;
- Software for robots: operating systems, development platforms, simulation, testing;
- Automotive electronics;
- Medical robotics;
- Logistics robots;
- Aerospace robotics;
- Surveillance systems, controllers, sensors;
- Transport automation;
- Robots in the military sector;
- Bionic robots;
- Robots and robotics maintenance.
- Development / production / service of robotics, "smart" devices;
- Industrial automation;
- Renewable energy sources;
- Heavy industry;
- Aviation, aerospace, automotive industry;
- Research and development.