The 13th China (Beijing) International Exhibition of Power Transmission and Control Technology in 2017
Beijing, China 15 – 17 June / 2017
- Free access to the conferences, forums and seminars;
- Meetings with exhibitors in a narrow range;
- Save your time: register on Expopromoter and get a FREE ticket. It will allow you to avoid queues. Just print the ticket and exchange it for the badge at the entrance.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Power transmission and control is the core of industrial automation, which is forecasted to grow in geometrical progression;
- Industrial automation is the worlds’ most promising direction, developed countries invest huge sums in robotics;
- China has poured 270 000 000 000 RMB into development and implementation of robotics in manufacturing;
- Industrial robots sales in China have grown up to 30%, and 25% of total robotic industrial production is concentrated in China (+ 54% growth per year).
- Contacts with 80 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 600 leading-industry companies;
- Free access to the conferences;
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 80 000 visitors;
- 600 exhibitors from 65 countries;
- 80 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Hydraulic systems and technologies;
- Sealing technologies
- Compressors, filters, air purification equipment;
- Transmission elements, gearboxes, clutches, brakes, belts, chains, sprockets, gears, steering shafts, bearings;
- Electric motors, servo motors, small motors;
- Converters, transformers, batteries, uninterruptible power supplies;
- Generators, mobile power stations;
- Testing equipment and devices;
- Data communication.
- Heavy industry;
- Automotive, motorcycle industry;
- Industrial automation;
- Production and service of robots / robotics.