The 13th Beijing International Industrial Automation Exhibition in 2017
Beijing, China 13 – 15 June / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Experts forecast unprecedented growth of industrial automation market;
- Industrial automation is the worlds’ most promising direction, developed countries invest huge sums in robotics;
- China has poured 270 000 000 000 RMB into development and implementation of robotics in manufacturing;
- Industrial robots sales in China have grown up to 30%, and 25% of total robotic industrial production is concentrated in China (+ 54% growth per year);
- Robots manufacturing in China is 30% CHEAPER.
- Contacts with 80 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 600 leading-industry companies;
- Strengthening positions on a dynamic market - the growth of robots industry around the world amounted to 10%, and the turnover in China reached RMB 100 billion.
- Free access to the conferences;
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 80 000 visitors;
- 600 exhibitors from 65 countries;
- 80 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Industrial automation systems;
- Industrial computers, control systems;
- Automatic data collection and identification systems;
- Industrial image processing systems;
- Automatic collectors;
- Sensors, networks, communications;
- Measuring devices and testing systems;
- Laser technologies;
- Transformers, batteries, uninterruptible power supplies;
- Systems for mechanical, electric drive, electric motors, frequency converters;
- Cables, cabling;
- Industrial robots, equipment, robotics tools and accessories;
- Industrial software, development, IT.
- Industrial automation;
- Development / production / service of robotics, "smart" devices;
- Renewable energy sources;
- Heavy industry;
- Aviation, aerospace, automotive industry;
- Research and development.