China International Clean Energy Expo
Beijing, China 29 – 31 March / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- Air pollution, acid rain and economic losses (13% of GDP) have motivated China to shift to all-round development of alternative energy;
- As a result of the market for renewable energy is booming, thus providing new opportunities for the industry is following;
- China's use of all available sources of renewable energy: solar, wind, geothermal, biomass, hydropower, ocean energy.
- Contacts with 22 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 300 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media;
- Pricing policy;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 22 000 visitors;
- 300 exhibitors;
- 25 000 sq. m. expo square.
- "Smart" power grids, charging equipment, electricity storage;
- Photovoltaic elements: modules, network components, accessories, equipment, solar architecture;
- Solar energy: batteries, water heating cooling systems;
- Wind energy: wind turbines, equipment and components, wind power plants construction;
- Bioenergy: biomass gasification, marsh gas, solid, liquid fuel;
- Natural gas: production, storage, transportation;
- "Smart" electricity distribution system, gas supply.
- Solar energy;
- Renewable energy sources;
- Extracting and processing of raw materials for solar energy and photovoltaics;
- Production and sales of solar cells, solar modules, batteries, inverters, support and tracking systems;
- Urban and transport infrastructure;
- Automotive, aviation, aerospace industry;
- Research and development.