You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
China International Pharmaceutical Machinery Exposition
Fuzhou, China 5 – 8 November / 2016
Why register online and visit the exhibition:
- Contacts with 1 000 industry-leading companies;
- Discounts for accommodation in the partner hotel;
- The exhibition took place more than 50 times – it is a «must-attend» event for professionals.
Save your time: register on Expopromoter and get a FREE ticket. It will allow you to avoid queues. Just print the ticket and exchange it for the badge at the entrance.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
CIPM China International Pharmaceutical Machinery Exposition - one of the greatest events in the pharmaceutical equipment industry, held more than 50 times. The exhibition will be held on November 5-8 in Fuzhou.
- 945 exhibitors;
- 58 556 visitors;
- 175 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Production lines: filling capsules, ampoules, creating potions, pills production, dosing;
- Packaging equipment;
- Milling pharmaceutical machinery;
- Water treatment equipment: water-purifying steam generators, compressors;
- Quality control tools, measuring instruments;
- Raw materials processing, sterilization;
- Drug treatment equipment.
CIPM - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Laboratory researches;
- Production / implementation / import / export of pharmaceutical products;
- Research and development.
Akita Japan, ECM Co., Ltd., Elizabeth Carbide Die Co., Inc., Melchers Techexport Gmbh, Steridose Sales AB, Topack Co., Ltd., Werum IT solutions Gmbh.
China Association for Pharmaceutical Equipment - defends the interests and rights of pharmaceutical equipment producers. Closely cooperates with market participants and government.