Western China International Fair- Sichuan sports industry
Chengdu, China 10 – 14 November / 2016
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
To buy a stand at a profitable price or to get more information about the exhibition, please call +44 (0) 20-7043-5170
Participating as an exhibitor, you will get:
- Contacts with 50 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 9 000 leading industry companies;
- Match-making service - direct meetings with potential buyers for lucrative deals;
- Media support - the event will be covered by television, print, online media.
We offer personal approach in:
- Pricing policy;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional interpreters services.
About the trade show
Western China International Fair - Sichuan sports industry exposition - a grand sports event of the world scale, where a wide range of sporting goods and services will be presented: training equipment, clothing, fitness centers, sports nutrition. The exhibition will be held on November 10-14 in Chengdu.
Western China International Fair - Sichuan sports industry exposition is:
- 50 000 visitors;
- 8 981 exhibitor;
- 12 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Fitness equipment, sports clothing;
- Sports facilities (including construction), equipment and services;
- Sport tourism, equipment and clothing for outdoor activities;
- Fitness centers, sports centers, summer camps, outdoor sports;
- Sport games;
- Healthy lifestyle;
- Sport schools.
Western China International Fair - Sichuan sports industry exposition - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Sporting goods sales;
Luyi Jianjia Sporting Goods Co., Ltd., Yangzhou Hanma exercise and sporting goods factory, Jiaxing How Sport Medical Instrument Co., Ltd., Shanghai Badminton Factory, Changzhou Hualian Health Dressing Co., Ltd., Lijian Jiang Shan City Sporting Goods Factory, Jinhua DKS Sports Goods Co., Ltd., Nanfang Medical Brands Co., Ltd., Wosing Trading Co., Ltd., Anhui Sawy Sports Goods Co., Ltd., Dunlop, Yonex Sports (China) Co. Ltd.
- The National Development and Reform Commission of China - provides a state policy in the field of economic and social development, maintains a balance of economic development, implements reforms.
- Ministry of Commerce of PRC - responsible for developing policies on foreign trade, export and import regulation, foreign direct investment, consumer protection, market competition and trade agreements.
- Ministry of Science and Technology of PRC - executive authority responsible for management of scientific and technical development in the country.
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of PRC – monitors business activities, responsible for registration of business entities, trademarks, conducting antitrust audits.
- China Federation of Industry - a group of public figures and representatives of the Chamber of Commerce, focused on cooperation with the business community and companies. It serves as a link between the state and business.
- The Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries - community liaises with organizations and activists around the world, relating friendly to China.
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade - the organization, which includes representatives of trading companies in the country, industrialists and representatives of other organizations. The objective of the Council is to promote foreign trade, utilization of foreign investment, attraction of advanced technologies, as well as international cooperation in the field of economy and technology.
- People's Government of Sichuan Province - the local executive authority dealing with, inter alia, the organization of business events (exhibitions, forums, seminars, conferences).