2017 The 15th Shenzhen (China) International Small Motor, Magnetic Material, Coil, Winding, Insulation Material, Electronic Transformer and Inductor Expo
Shenzhen, China 18 – 20 May / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- China holds leadership positions in car sales - 250 000 per year (US – 180 000);
- The volume of made in China small engines is 70% of the worldwide;
- Experts predict an increase of Chinese small engines market turnover up to 20 trillion RMB (worldwide – 35 trillion USD).
- Contacts with 12 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 350 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation.
- Pricing policy;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 12 000 visitors;
- 350 exhibitors;
- 20 000 sq. m. expo square.
- All kinds of small engines: AC, DC engines, servo engines, brushless engines;
- Household appliances, automobiles, industrial automation engines;
- Electric vehicles, drones, digital products;
- “Smart” house, medical devices;
- Winding, punching, loading, packing machines, welding machines, machines for cutting and soldering;
- Testing equipment;
- Bearings, gears, switches, stators, rotors, fans, sensors, shafts, carbon brushes, thermal protection, controllers, connectors, coils, chokes, transformers;
- Magnets, magnetic wire, electromagnets, magnetic stripes, magnetization / demagnetization;
- Mixers, welding furnace, ball mill, coating equipment;
- Isolation: tape, paper, insulating paint, liquid, resin, porcelain.
- Development / manufacturing / maintenance / construction of small engines and related techniques;
- Aviation, aerospace, automotive industry;
- Industrial automation;
- Heavy industry;
- IT and communications;
- Research and development.