You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
CAE (China Attractions Expo)
Beijing, China 18 – 20 March / 2017
- Financial management;
- Travel issues;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
CAE (China Attractions Expo) - a large-scale international event in the entertainment industry. It is the most important platform for everyone who creates video games, amusement, gaming machines and amusement parks. The exhibition will be held on March 18-20, 2017 in Beijing.
- 30 000 visitors;
- 300 exhibitors;
- 20 000 sq. m. expo space.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Amusement parks, swimming pools, karting;
- Slides, scooters, Ferris wheels, carousels, cable cars, game robots;
- Game consoles, machines, software;
- Inflatable play equipment;
- Water equipment: waves simulators, water slides, boats, fountains, rafting, water purification;
- Carnival equipment and services;
- Video production: 3D and 4D movies, projectors, surround sound, lighting, audience spraying, blowing equipment, fog;
- All for kids: swings, playgrounds, trampolines, toys, music, pre-school institutions;
- Food courts;
- Safety and control systems.
CAE - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Gaming industry, entertainment;
- Games development and programming;
- Construction and design;
- Event organizing;
Fujifilm, Playfun, OCT, Shibaolai, Wo Long, Sanderson, KidSteam, Sealy, MCC, WM International, Vasia, Oralendo, Fwu long, Unite Art, DFL, Galasys, Haisen, Heitro, Riches, W&H Company, Suntime, Great Coasters, Lagotronicsm.