The 14th China International Automotive Aftermarket Industry & Tuning (Shenzhen) Trade Fair 2017 – a trendsetter on the Chinese car market, in the industry of spare parts, service, tuning and accessories. The exhibition will be held on 15-17 February 2017 in Shenzhen.
• 180 515 visitors;
• 3 500 exhibitors;
• 120 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
• High technologies in automotive industry, intelligent control systems;
• Car audio, video, sound insulation;
• Auto electronics;
• Auto tuning, modification;
• Automobile interior, car care products;
• Maintenance and diagnostics.
AAITF - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
• Production, sales and service of vehicles;
• Car design, tuning;
• Repair, after-sales service;
• Renewable energy sources;
Kenwood, Pioneer, Turtle Wax, 3M, JVC, SunTek, Daza, Kaiyue, Sincere, Diret, SV Auto, Sypine, FlyAudio, Llumar, Alpine, Mobicool, Skyworth, Acco.
Guangzhou Jiuzhou Tarsus Exhibition Co., Ltd. - the agency that manages the AAITF exhibition. The company is a joint venture Jiuzhou Media Group and Tarsus Group.