You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
The 5th China (Beijing) International Irrigation Technology Exhibition
Beijing, China 29 – 31 March / 2017
- Financial management;
- Travel issues;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- 400 exhibitors;
- 20 000 professional visitors;
- 12 000 sq. m. expo space.
- Greenhouse & horticultural area: greenhouse engineering, complete sets of greenhouse, greenhouse skeleton material, matching system of greenhouse, greenhouse structure, films, plant lighting, heat preservation, volume by motor, ventilation system, temperature control system, horticultural suppliers, ornamental plants, urban agriculture, tourism agriculture;
- Irrigation area: irrigation equipment, garden irrigation equipment, industry irrigation and drainage equipment, precision irrigation equipment, sprinkler irrigation machinery, micro-irrigation system, drip irrigation pipe(belt) system, pipe fittings, automatic control system, solar irrigation systems, nozzle, injection pump, plant protection machinery, garden machinery, water soluble fertilizer;
- The high and new technology area: informational agriculture, testing instruments, soilless culture, physical insecticidal, agricultural high-tech equipment, agricultural information and communication services, financial services.
- Providing agricultural industry with means of production and material resources: tractors and agricultural mechanical engineering, production of mineral fertilizers, chemicals;
- Conversions of agricultural raw materials: the food industry, primary to conversion of raw materials for light industry;
- Procurements, transportations, storages of agricultural raw materials;
- Trade in consumer goods, training for agricultural industry and agrarian and industrial complex.
- Agro-industrial complex;
- Installation of irrigating systems;
- Greenhouse facility;
- Plant growing and animal husbandry;
- Ensuring energy saving;
- Chemical industry;
- Transport industry.