The 16th China International Power and Generating sets Exhibition - a full cycle business platform for the energy industry professionals. Every year the exhibition attracts leading companies from around the world and becomes a «must-attend» event to share knowledge and show the latest technologies. The event will be held May 4-6, 2017 in Shanghai.
The 16th China International Power and Generating sets Exhibition is:
• 19 872 visitors;
• 320 exhibitors;
• 27 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
• Gas, diesel, gasoline generators;
• Wind and solar energy;
• Generator control systems;
• Energy saving;
• Car, boat, motorcycle engines;
• Engines for agricultural machinery, hybrid, gas engines;
• Fuel cells;
• Control and measuring, test equipment and instrumentation;
• Lubricants, coolants, additives;
• Electric motors with constant / alternating current, servo motors;
• Brake motors, magnetic motors;
• Forming, installation, debugging equipment.
The 16th China International Power and Generating sets Exhibition - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
• Renewable energy sources;
• Petrochemical industry;
• Light, heavy, mining industry;
• Design and architecture;
• Automotive, aviation, aerospace industry;
• Research and development.
Basler Electric, Iskra, Leroy-Somer, MAN, Perkins, Tedom, Stanley Engineered Fastening, Robert Bosch GmbH, Olympus (China) Co., Ltd., Chevron (China) Investment Co., Ltd., Aqylon, A.A.F Engine Division, Aksa Power Generation (China) Co., Ltd., Basler Electric (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., China Commercial Vehicle Parts Market Federation, Crestchic Ltd.
Ronco Exhibition (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - the company, engaged in organization of exhibitions of products and services in various fields.