The 20th China (Shanghai) International Medical Devices Exhibition 2017
Shanghai, China 13 – 15 July / 2017
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
- China pours 187 500 000 000 RMB into the health system;
- Experts forecast the raise of Chinese medical market at the level of + 20% per year, and this indicator is the world’s highest;
- Thousands of new hospitals and health centers will soon appear in China - it will inevitably lead to a demand for medical products.
- FREE promotion in the exhibition catalogue;
- Contacts with 35 000 potential buyers;
- Strengthening positions on the dynamic market (+ 20% growth per year);
- Placement on one platform with 1 000 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
- 35 221 visitor from 20 countries;
- 1 000 exhibitors;
- 25 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Medical instruments and equipment: cardiac monitoring devices, nuclear medical equipment, CT, MRI, ultrasound, endoscopy, X-ray, cryotherapy, dialysis;
- Remote diagnostics, monitoring of the state of health: sleep tracking, remote ECG;
- Surgical instruments and supplies: electric knife, stapler, staples, suture needles / sewing, laser surgical instruments, ultrasound surgery;
- Equipment for the operating room, emergency department;
- Consumables: bandages, gauze face masks, plasters, gloves, surgical protective films, syringes;
- Rehabilitation apparatus;
- Pressure gauges, thermometers, glucose meters;
- Laboratory equipment;
- Patient care: beds, wardrobes, chairs;
- Sterilization, oxygen equipment;
- Blood banks;
- Automation systems, hospital information systems and software;
- High-tech medical devices, scientific patents.
- Laboratory researches;
- Production / sales / import / export of medical and pharmaceutical products;
- Research and development / other related industries.