The 5th Shanghai International Occupational Uniform Exhibition
Shanghai, China 20 – 22 April / 2017
- Financial management;
- Travel issues;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
About the trade show
The 5th Shanghai International Occupational Uniform Exhibition will bring together professionals of specialized and branded clothing industry. Industrial uniforms, custom-made clothing, medical uniforms, shoes, bags and accessories, software and equipment - this and many other products will be presented by well-known brands on April 20-22, 2017 in Shanghai.
The 5th Shanghai International Occupational Uniform Exhibition is:
- 30 000 visitors;
- 300 exhibitors;
- 17 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Branded clothing: casual dresses, shirts, custom-made clothing, wedding dresses;
- Clothing for government agencies, enterprises;
- Special clothing: overalls, protective clothing, industrial uniforms;
- School, university uniforms;
- Clothing for hotel staff;
- Medical uniforms, clothing for patients;
- Sports clothing: golf, body building, fishing, motorcycle and cycling wear;
- Shoes, handbags and accessories: belts, ties, scarves;
- Software and equipment for clothing production: sewing machines, hangers, cutting, ironing, laundry facilities, embroidery and printing.
The 5th Shanghai International Occupational Uniform Exhibition - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Production / import / export / sales of garment industry products;
- Textile industry;
- Clothing industry machines production;
- Garment care products;
- Public administration;
- Hospitality and catering;
Youngor, Sunshine, Bosideng, HoDo, Qixiniao, Dongmeng, Busen, James King, Xiang Heniao, Sunrise, Meilan, Dandinghe, Haopai.