The 17th China International Electric Power & Electric Engineering and Smart Grid Exhibition - one of the most influential trade events in the power industry, covering the full range of products and services: electricity transmission and distribution, smart grid, generator sets and accessories. The exhibition will be held on May 4-6, 2017 in Shanghai.
The 17th China International Electric Power & Electric Engineering and Smart Grid Exhibition is:
- 19 872 visitors;
- 600 exhibitors;
- 27 000 sq. m. expo space.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Electricity production: thermal, hydroelectric facilities, nuclear power;
- New technologies of energy production;
- Equipment and accessories for power plants;
- Energy saving, environmental protection in the energy sector;
- Transmitting and transforming equipment, low and high pressure switches;
- Transformers, digital substations;
- Cables, wires, capacitors;
- Filtering devices;
- Control and measuring, test equipment and instruments, self-correcting devices;
- Automation, protection devices;
- Internet of Things;
- Software and hardware;
- Wireless connection;
- Building equipment and appliances.
The 17th China International Electric Power & Electric Engineering and Smart Grid Exhibition - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Renewable energy sources;
- Petrochemical industry;
- Light, heavy industry;
- Design and architecture;
- Automotive, aviation, aerospace industry;
- Research and development.
Stanley Engineered Fastening, Robert Bosch GmbH, Olympus (China) Co., Ltd., Chevron (China) Investment Co., Ltd., Aqylon, A.A.F Engine Division, Aksa Power Generation (China) Co., Ltd., Basler Electric (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., China Commercial Vehicle Parts Market Federation, Crestchic Ltd., Datakom Elektronik Muhendislik San Ve Tic As, Dawson Polymer Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., GB Power Co., Ltd., Holdwell, Huafeng Power Co., Ltd., Nanjing Safe Environment Protection S. & T. Co., Ltd.