The 18th China International Nutrition and Health Industry Expo 2017 - a professional event in rapidly growing healthy food industry. Organic agricultural products, protein drinks, traditional Chinese medicine, certification – this is just a small part of the wide range of products to be presented on June 16-18 in Shanghai.
The 18th China International Nutrition and Health Industry Expo 2017 is:
• 50 000 visitors;
• 500 exhibitors;
• 26 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
• Protein, instant drinks, mineral water, juices, tea, coffee, wine, fruits and vegetables;
• Vegetable, olive oil, rice, cereals;
• Candies, chocolate, sugar, dried fruits;
• Agricultural products, meat, milk, eggs, honey;
• Seafood, frozen foods;
• Baby food;
• Plant extracts;
• Sports nutrition;
• Soy sauce, vinegar, condiments and additives;
• Technologies and equipment for manufacturing / packaging of organic products;
• Traditional Chinese medicine, products for skin care, products to prevent disease, strengthen immunity;
• Powder, briquetted, liquid enzymes, natural enzymes, enzymes in cosmetics;
• Natural fabrics, toys made of natural materials;
• Certification and control, marketing and consulting.
The 18th China International Nutrition and Health Industry Expo 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
• Healthy food;
• Production / import / export / sales of organic products;
• Restaurant and hotel business;
• Certification and state control;
• Research and development.
Sanyuan Yishengtang Health Regimen National Chain Institute, Yantai Longkougangtong Trade Co., Ltd., Beijing Huase Wine Fragrant Trade Co., Ltd., Qingdao Puruimake Trade Co., Ltd., Gansu Yipinghong Biotech Co., Ltd., Nanjing Olive Trading Co., LTD., Harbin wine industry Co., Ltd., FLETCHER FAMILY WINE GROUP, Lannisite Wine Group, Beijing Hoasis Bio-technology Co., Ltd., Daodi Naturals Co., Ltd., Robinson Pharma Inc., Bona Energy Ceramic, Malaysia Jide Functional Food, Sigmatrix Technology Co., Ltd., China Health Food Magazine, Hongkong Jiali Food, China Organic Industry Union, China Forestry Ecology Holdings.