18th China International Organic and Green Food Industry Expo 2017 - a large-scale trade event in the dynamic natural products market. Cereals, seafood, spices, chocolate, organic meat, skin care products, toys made of natural materials, certification - these and many other products industry leaders will demonstrate on June 16-18 in Beijing.
18th China International Organic and Green Food Industry Expo 2017 is:
• 50 000 visitors;
• 500 exhibitors;
• 28 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
• Fruits and vegetables, juices, tea, coffee, protein drinks, mineral water, instant drinks, wine;
• Agricultural products, meat, eggs, milk, honey;
• Rice, cereals, vegetable oil, olive oil;
• Seafood, frozen foods;
• Baby food;
• Fungal products;
• Sugar, dried fruits, candies, chocolate;
• Soy sauce, vinegar, condiments and additives;
• Products for skin care, traditional Chinese medicine;
• Natural fabrics, toys made of natural materials;
• Technologies and equipment for manufacturing / packaging of organic products;
• Certification and control, marketing and consulting.
18th China International Organic and Green Food Industry Expo 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
• Production / import / export / sales of organic products;
• Healthy food;
• Hospitality and catering;
• Research and development;
• State control, certification.
Sanyuan Yishengtang Health Regimen National Chain Institute, Yantai Longkougangtong Trade Co., Ltd., Beijing Huase Wine Fragrant Trade Co., Ltd., Qingdao Puruimake Trade Co., Ltd., Gansu Yipinghong Biotech Co., Ltd., Nanjing Olive Trading Co., LTD., Harbin wine industry Co., Ltd., FLETCHER FAMILY WINE GROUP, Lannisite Wine Group, Beijing Hoasis Bio-technology Co., Ltd., Daodi Naturals Co., Ltd., Robinson Pharma Inc., Bona Energy Ceramic, Malaysia Jide Functional Food, Sigmatrix Technology Co., Ltd., China Health Food Magazine, Hongkong Jiali Food, China Organic Industry Union, China Forestry Ecology Holdings.