18th China International Edible Oil Industry Expo 2017 will bring together industry leaders of oil production and refining. The exhibition will showcase a wide range of oils and new purifying technologies. The event will be held May 6-8 in Shanghai.
18th China International Edible Oil Industry Expo 2017 is:
• 50 000 visitors;
• 500 exhibitors;
• 26 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
• Corn, olive, sunflower, rice, linseed, palm, soybean, peanut, camellia, walnut, grape seeds oil;
• Oils without genetically modified additives;
• Nuts and seeds oils;
• Oil refining;
• Sesame, coconut, rapeseed, wheat, poppy seed oil;
• Essential oils;
• Scented oils;
• Oilseeds: peanut, soybean, sesame, rapeseed, camellia, nuts, wheat, flax and other raw materials;
• Equipment for oils production, packaging and logistics.
18th China International Edible Oil Industry Expo 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
• Production / import / export / sales of oil and oilseeds;
• Development and maintenance of oil production and refining equipment;
• Healthy food;
• Hospitality and catering;
• Research and development.
Jilin send Connaught Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Liaoning Sheng Mai Industrial Co., Ltd., Wdihai Fangzheng International Cooperation Co., Ltd., Beijing Huarong Plastic Co., Ltd., Handan dawn treasures Oil Co., Datong Huajian Oil Co., Beijing Valley Blessings Food Co., Hubei spring seasons limited oil Company, Beijing China Enterprise Co., Ltd., Wuhan Science and Technology Development Co., Ltd., Beijing International Trading Co., Ltd., Mountain Green Product Co., Ltd.
Beijing Nine Dimension Internet Technology - a company, organizing jointly with the Chinese government exhibition events in the industry of food and beverages.