BUDMA 2017 – the main construction exhibition in Europe. Professional buyers will have access to new technological approaches in construction, materials and equipment: ready-to-construct systems, energy efficiency, smart construction systems, chemicals. Your business partners will gather at one site on February 7-10 in Poznan (Poland).
BUDMA 2017 is:
- 800 exhibitors from 60 countries;
- 200 new products;
- 45 000 professionals buyers.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Walls, facades, floors, roof and roof accessories, insulation;
- Windows, doors, gates;
- Building blocks, concrete;
- Flooring, stairways;
- Building chemicals;
- Surface treatment and finishing systems;
- Energy saving technologies;
- Metal products;
- Manual and industrial construction tools;
- Wood construction;
- Ready-to-construct systems;
- Construction equipment, machinery, scaffolding;
- Smart construction systems.
BUDMA 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Design and architecture;
- Production / import / export / wholesale of construction products;
- Real estate;
- Heavy industry;
- Public administration.
BASF Polska SP. z o.o., Stanley Black & Decker Polska, Kaiser Schody Samonosne, Kerameya, Krono-Plast SP.j. Januszka Tadeusiak, Ruukki Polska SP. z o.o., Enke Werk Johannes Enke GmbH & Co. KG, 3DKreator Sp. z o. o., Adams H. Pedzich, Firma, Akrolithos SA, Alicja Gebala Zakład Handlowo-Produkcyjno-Uslugowy, Aluminstroy, Ambrovit SPA, AMS Umweltschutz GmbH, Anhui Dowin Security Technology Co., Ltd, Arcelormittal Construction Polska SP. z o.o., Ho Es Legtechnika Kft.
Poznan International Fair (MTP) – Polish exhibition market leader, covering 55% of turnover in the industry. MTP is a member of The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry - UFI. Every year organizes over 100 exhibitions, attracting 10 000 exhibitors and more than 630 000 visitors.