Asian Amusement&Attraction 2017
Guangzhou, China 8 – 11 March / 2017
- Financial management;
- Travel issues;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
About the trade show
- 500 exhibitors;
- 11 000 professional visitors;
- 75 000 sq.m. expo space.
- Towers of a free fall;
- Roller coaster;
- Huge swing with effect of zero gravity;
- Trampoline tumbling;
- Tie-parks (cable ways);
- Aqua parks;
- Rooms of laughter;
- Panic Rooms;
- Water airdromes (pools with the bumper court shoes);
- Children's trains and cars;
- Laser and shooting galleries;
- Automobile racetrack with electric machines;
- Pneumatic trampolines;
- Inflatable hills;
- Children's game labyrinths;
- Gaming machines;
- Video games;
- Prize-winning devices;
- Jurassic Parks.
- Retail trade;
- Productions of gaming machines and toys;
- Amusement parks and aquaparks;
- Museum exhibiting;
- Carrying out carnivals or fairs;
- Entertainments in shopping centers;
- Leases of playgrounds;
- Leases of electric children's vehicles and automatic machines;
- Family entertainment centers;
- Kindergartens and schools;
- Children's game rooms;
- Hotel business;
- Resort and sanatorium treatment;
- Investments into entertainments;
- Zoos and aquariums;
- Medicine and educations;
- Providing safe engineering.