You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
The 5th China (Beijing) International Agricultural Facilities& Horticultural Materials Exhibition
Beijing, China 29 – 31 March / 2017
- Financial management;
- Travel issues;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The 5th China International Agricultural Facilities & Horticultural Materials Exhibition - an exhibition of agricultural facilities and gardening materials. The event will be held on March 29 - 31 in Beijing.
The 5th China International Agricultural Facilities & Horticultural Materials Exhibition is:
- 400 exhibitors;
- 20 000 professional visitors;
- 12 000 sq. m. expo space.
Key categories of products will be presented:
- Farmland seed, corn seed, oil plants seed, bean seed, vegetable seed, flower seed, pasture seed, seedling, new product and new technology;
- Seed manufacturing, storage, processing equipment, seed testing equipment, seed packaging material;
- Special medicament for seed processing, seed coatings, plant growth hormones, seedling trays, turves, seedling quality and special fertilizer;
- Anti-fraud technique technology for seed, seed packing & printing technology and relevant books and material;
- Seed type transferring, auction and publicizing of large-scale enterprises;
- Financial services, communications for agriculture, satellite navigation and information management.
The 5th China International Agricultural Facilities & Horticultural Materials Exhibition - the event for those who are engaged in:
- Conversions of agricultural raw materials: food the industry, primary conversion of raw materials for light industry;
- Procurements, transportations, storages of agricultural raw materials;
- Trade in consumer goods, training for agricultural industry and agrarian and industrial complex.
- Agro-industrial complex;
- Greenhouse facility;
- Plant growing and animal husbandry;
- Ensuring energy saving.
- Chemical industry;
- Transport industry;
- Providing agricultural industry with means of production and material resources: tractor and farm vehicles, production of mineral fertilizers, chemicals;
- Mass media.
Bayer, Xu Ri Hong Yu, Jingpeng, Feng Long, Yang Guang Tian Xia, Ge Lin Ge Li, Kooland, Beijing Privaб,JOHN DEERE, NETFIM, LANDSAY, OTL, Gan Su Da Yu, Tangshan Zhifu Plastic Machinery, CAAS, TORO, Naandanjain, CAIPOS, NAM KYUNG, Sumika Agrotech, Spectrum Technologies, Da Yu.