Bakery China 2017
Shanghai, China 10 – 13 May / 2017
Why register online and visit the exhibition:
- 1841 companies exhibiting their finest products at the show
- 2-fold increase in the number of exhibitors over the past years;
- 99% of visitors of the previous exhibition have found the target exhibitors;
- Save your time: register on Expopromoter and get a FREE ticket. It will allow you to avoid queues. Just print the ticket and exchange it for the badge at the entrance.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
To buy a stand at a profitable price or to get more information about the exhibition, please call +44 (0) 20-7043-5170.
Participating as an exhibitor, you will get:
- Contacts with more than 100 000 potential buyers;
- More buyers and exposure opportunities - the amount of visitors grows and the exhibition space expands every year;
- Placement on one platform with more than 1 800 leading-industry companies;
- Wide coverage of audience - the exhibition will be covered by dozens of media
- Access to world's largest producer and consumer of bakery and ice cream products
We offer personal approach in:
- Pricing policy;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
Bakery China 2017 - the largest in the Asia-Pacific region event in baking industry. Leading manufacturers from around the world will bring here the best product samples and demonstrate innovative techniques. The exhibition will be held on May 10-13 2017 in Shanghai.
Bakery China 2016 show report is:
- 102 551 visitors;
- 1 841 exhibitors;
- 165 000 sq. m. expo square.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Baking ingredients, raw materials, additives and preservatives;
- Decorations for cakes;
- Bakery equipment, molds for baking;
- Sweets and candy production;
- Ice cream and ice cream production;
- Coffee and coffee machines;
- Baking processing technologies;
- Packaging confectionery;
- Confectionery design;
- Laboratory and measuring instruments;
- Equipment for storage and transportation;
- Gastronomy and catering;
- IT in confectionery industry;
- Pastry schools.
Bakery China 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Production / import / export / wholesale purchases of confectionery products;
- Restaurant, hotel business;
- Healthy / dietic foods;
- Research and development;
- Household appliances production, logistics and other related industries.
RICH’S, LESAFFRE, ANGEL YEAST, MARKEL GROUP, CARGILL, FONTERRA, MASDAC, FRITSCH, WIESHEU, RADEMAKER, SVEBA DAHLEN, SOLLICH, SANVIK, MECATHERM, ZEPPLINE, RHEON, AAK, FABBRI, BACKALDRIN, RONDO, INTRALOX, TOTAL, WACHTEL, COFCO, KAAK GROUP, PANASONIC, CARPIGIANI, NESTLE
China Association of Bakery and Confectionery Industry - association of enterprises for production of bread, pastry, biscuits, sweets, chocolate, sugar, fast food.
Bakery China Exhibitions Co., Ltd. - a joint venture between China Association of Bakery and Confectionery Industry and Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions. The organizer of confectionery Bakery China, Bakery China Autumn and Ice-cream China.