You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
The 7th Beijing Overseas Property Investment & Immigration Exhibition
Beijing, China 28 – 30 October / 2016
- Migration moods and the demand for overseas property are growing rapidly in China;
- Beijing has replaced New York as the billionaire capital of the new world (according to the Hurun Global Rich List 2016);
- Chinese middle class is the worlds’ largest;
- Chinese government is taking steps for "cooling" the real estate market because of bank lending tightening and domestic real estate prices growth;
- Large-scale air pollution, water and food safety issues have become increasingly prominent in Mainland China, almost half of the high-net worth Chinese mainlanders consider relocating.
- Contacts with 20 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with more than 100 leading-industry companies;
- Wide media coverage – the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- 20 000 visitors;
- 80 exhibitors;
- 8 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Real estate;
- Immigration (including EB-5 (investors) and studies);
- Land services;
- Investment programs.
- Real estate;
- Migration policy;
- Legal services;
- Banking and financial activities;
- State regulation.