You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
2016 International TCM & Holistic Health Exhibition Summit
Guangzhou, China 18 – 20 November / 2016
- Consumers in China are willing to pay more for organic food - expenses increased by 2 times;
- Chinese natural food market is evaluated in 600 000 000 000 RMB;
- China has already appeared in the TOP-5 global manufacturers of natural products;
- Analysts predict further strengthening of China's leading positions on the world organic products market;
- Chinas’ national health system is being reformed significantly, as well as latest social security program being developed.
- Contacts with 60 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with more than 400 leading-industry companies;
- Wide media coverage – the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- 60 000 visitors;
- 400 exhibitors
- 15 000 sq. m. expo square.
- Organic, anti-aging foods, diseases preventing, immunity enhancing foods, traditional Chinese medicine, skin care products;
- Vegetable, olive oil, rice, cereals;
- Prebiotics and probiotics, dairy products, drinks and nutrient solutions;
- Sports nutrition;
- Plant extracts, herbs;
- Individual cosmetics, natural cosmetics, antiseptics;
- Rehabilitation equipment, services for the elderly, medicine;
- Certification and control, consulting.
- Healthy, dietary food;
- Medical education;
- Health tourism;
- Laboratory researches;
- Production / sales / import / export of medical and pharmaceutical products;
- Research and development;
- Certification and state control.