SIGEP & AB TECH Expo 2017
Rimini, Italy 21 – 25 January / 2017
Please tell us if you are willing to take part in this event as a buyer. We will tell you about the special offers from the organisers.
- FREE accommodation in a premium hotel;
- FREE shuttle service;
- FREE translation service;
- Prize draw participation;
- Free catalogue.
- Pricing policy;
- Financial management;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
About the trade show
Sigep 2017 - an event of the world scale in the ice cream industry, confectionery and bakery products. It’s a microcosm of the new trends, creative ideas and professional knowledge.
The focus of Sigep is the whole production chain, reflecting the latest innovations and trends in the industry. Gourmet coffee, sweet croissants and "ice cream of the future" will be shown January 21-25, 2017 in Rimini (Italy).
Sigep 2017 is:
- 1 000 exhibitors;
- 200 professional buyers;
- 200 000 visitors from 170 countries;
- 700 journalists.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Ice cream, technologies, raw materials and components for non-industrial production of ice cream;
- Shop furniture, accessories, interior design;
- Confectionery raw materials and ingredients, packaging;
- Chocolate, equipment and raw materials for chocolate production;
- Baking, pizza, ingredients for bread production, pasta and pizza.
Sigep 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Production and sales of ice-cream and confectionery;
- Restaurant, hotel business;
- Household appliances production, logistics;
Zanussi Professional - Electrolux Professional Spa, Italian Gourmet, Smeg Spa, Orion, Cryogen Srls, Waffelman Sas, Valko Srl, Toshiba Tec Italia Imaging Systems Spa, Rosima Foods, Nip Food, MCS Group Spa, Italbakery Srl, Frigogelo Srl, Dolceamaro Srl, Bravo Spa.
Rimini Fiera - a key player in the international exhibition market with more than 60 years of experience both in Italy and abroad. The company is a member of the Association of the leading European exhibition centers (E.M.E.C.A) and the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).