You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
China International Energy Forum and Exhibition
Beijing, China 28 – 30 November / 2016
- Contacts with 8 000 potential buyers;
- Placement on one platform with 300 leading-industry companies;
- Strengthening positions on a market with a 150-billion-dollar turnover;
- Wide coverage of audience - the event will be covered by dozens of media.
- Pricing policy;
- Travel services;
- Visa support;
- Professional translation.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
The 13th China (Beijing) International Exhibition of Power Transmission and Control Technology in 2017
The 6th Shenzhen International Coil Industry, Winding Systems and Technologies Exhibition & 2017 Shenzhen International Micro and Small Motors Expo
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- Global energy network development and its application in the cities and regions;
- Development of environmental technologies, usage in energy and industry;
- Hydrogen energy and fuel cell technologies;
- Expanding the use of new energy technologies;
- Traditional energy transformation, innovative solutions;
- Nuclear energy.
- 8 000 visitors;
- 300 exhibitors;
- 3 000 experts;
- 200 events;
- 14 100 sq. m. expo square.
- IT, smart network equipment, micro-network technologies;
- Routers, power distributors;
- Data transfer, big data, the Internet of Things;
- Alternative energy, infrastructure projects, electrical charging, energy storage, bio-diesel, ethanol;
- Pumps and valves, piping, fans, compressors, anti-corrosion technologies;
- Waste water treatment, air pollution control, wastes utilization;
- Soil reclamation;
- Rescue equipment and appliances;
- Nuclear energy;
- Raw materials for the photovoltaic equipment, silicon.
- Extracting and processing of raw materials for solar energy and photovoltaics;
- Production and sales of solar cells, solar modules, batteries, inverters, support and tracking systems;
- Petrochemical industry;
- IT and scientific research;
- Aviation, aerospace, automotive industry;